Well, probably not. But it’s been pretty great, and here’s why:
1. Last Saturday was one of the most productive work days I’ve ever had.
2. Not only did I work hard on Saturday, but I also got a fabulously cheap shirt and some equally fabulous crop pants.
3. Said shirt earned me a million compliments and I believe prompted a complete stranger to ask me for my number. (Naturally I didn’t give it to him, but I wish I’d had that rejection number. Oh well.)
4. I got my Renaissance midterm back on Tuesday, and he didn’t give us grades. Yes, that’s right, finally a professor who’s more concerned with us simply learning the material rather than us all earning A’s. He gave me some really favorable and helpful feedback. Go me.
5. I’m getting a big fat tax refund. I’m talking more than what I earn in a month. (Which actually isn’t very much, but still!)
6. I discovered the joy that is Rhapsody.
7. This week, I genuinely felt in love with the Lord. It’s an all-too rare feeling that I hope to keep.
8. I don’t have school for an entire week! Not even the fact that I’ll be spending a large chunk of my spring break doing research in the library can take away the relief I feel at not having to attend class for a week.
9. My research grant partner Stacey and I finally figured out how to upload our pages to the server properly. You can see our working model by going here. (There’s really not much to see besides our way cool graphic, unfortunately.)
10. I had a marvelous dinner at one of my favorite Knoxville hangouts, the Downtown Grill and Brewery, and they had $2 Long Island teas. Yummy.
Psalm 103:1-5: Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.