Feb. starting weight: 204.6
Feb. end weight: 201.0
Total loss: 3.6 pounds
Even though I didn’t hit 199, but I did officially reach 60 pounds lost, so I’m really excited! In a little over 13 months, I’ve lost 60 pounds, and I feel so proud of that. It’s been a long and often hard road, but every day has been worth it. I wish I had lost more in February, especially considering the fact that I lost 7.4 pounds in January, but at least I ended the month with a loss instead of a gain, and that’s what matters.
Here’s a report on how did with my February goals:
1. Exercise for at least 1200 minutes this month: I only had 1030 fitness minutes instead of 1200, and that was due to the light week I had the second week of February.
2. Burn a minimum of 2800 calories a week: With the exception of the second week, I burned over 2800 calories each week.
3. Drink 80 oz. of water daily: I did well with this overall, but a few days I didn’t meet this goal.
4. Consume at least 60g of protein daily: I achieved this goal 26/28 days. Not too shabby.
5. Get weight below 200! Not achieved. But I will get there SOOON!
6. Ab work 3 times a week: Again, every week but the second one.
7. Continue measuring portions: Yep.
Goals for March:
1. Exercise at least 1200 minutes.
2. Burn at least 3000 calories each week.
3. Drink 80 oz. of water daily.
4. Consumer 60g of protein daily.
5. Begin Couch25K program. I tried this sometime last year, but I don’t think my body was ready for it. I’m determined to keep at it this time. At the end of 9 weeks, I should be able to run a 5k. I think running would be a great addition to my cardio regimen, so I really want to make this happen! My Couch25K days will be every Mon., Wed., and Fri.
6. Strength training for 3 sessions a week. I am good at getting in 2 sessions per week, but I’d like to increase to 3 because strength training is so important for building muscle mass and losing inches. I will strength train every Tues., Thurs., and Sat. unless I decide to pair the strength training with my Couch25K sessions.
7. Read 2 books. This one isn’t fitness-related, but my reading has been pathetic lately, and I want to remedy that. The books I plan to read (but of course this may change): The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller and The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey (given to us by my mom). I think Stephen and I are pretty good with our finances, but my mom insists this book is a must-read for young couples like us, so I’ll give it a shot.
What do you hope to accomplish this month? How will you make those goals happen?