Places I would love to visit at least once in my lifetime. Choosing only five was quite the challenge.
1. Italy. Ideally, I’d go on a month-long tour of the whole country, but as my millions haven’t started rolling in yet, I would settle for going to Rome and Venice. And Florence. And Milan. 🙂
2. New York City. Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, all kinds of shops with clothes I can’t afford. What more could I want? It would be especially amazing to go during Christmas season.
3. Prince Edward Island. I blame my desire to visit this little country on Anne of Green Gables. Plus, it’s gorgeous.
4. Queensland, Australia. I have wanted to go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef for years. I hope it happens someday.
5. Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand. I loved Thailand when I visited Bangkok six years ago, and I think it would be fun to see northern Thailand and also one of the islands.
Hawaii, Paris, San Diego, and London.
What are your dream destinations?