I’ve started a post in my head several times but haven’t been able to make it all come together in my head, so here’s a bit of what’s been floating around in my mind the past few days:
1. Tonight I’m having a girls night with two of my best buds, and I am so excited. Girl time makes my heart happy.
2. I really want Brooke Fraser’s new album. Have you heard of her? Her voice is fantastic, absolutely mellifluous, and Albertine, her last album is one of my favorites. You can even listen to the new album on her site.
3. My birthday is a week from today. I love celebrating my birthday and would prefer it to be every day of the year, but then I guess it wouldn’t be as special. 🙂 What’s great is that this year both Stephen and I were able to take the day off, so we’ve got the whole day to spend together. I still don’t know exactly what we’re going to do, but it will be fun.
4. I can’t believe I am going to have a real, honest-to-goodness baby in 20 more weeks! It still hits me as a surprise sometimes.
5. I think I felt Charlotte move yesterday! I am still hesitant to say it for sure because it could just be gas, but it felt different to me. I can’t wait until I can feel her kicks and know FOR SURE it’s her.
6. Stephen and I used Swagbucks to buy Lecrae’s newest album, Rehab, and it is so much fun. I have been jamming to it in my car and while on the treadmill, and not only is it fun, but his lyrics are really solid. You can listen to 3 of the tracks here.
7. It is so nice to have a treadmill! Stephen and I have both been using it, and I love that I don’t have to use headphones anymore to listen to music while working out. It was definitely a smart investment.
Thus concludes my radomness. What’s been on your mind this week?