1. The weekend. Always the weekend. 🙂
2. March 23. Stephen and I both have the day off, which means date day! We are going to go see The Hunger Games and eat lunch somewhere and enjoy a carefree day.
3. My half marathon on March 31. My training has been so different compared to two years ago. There have been very few runs that I just haven’t enjoyed at all. Running has been much more fun for me this time around, but I’m not really sure why. I don’t think I’m doing anything differently. Maybe I’m mentally in a different place than before, who knows? Running is still hard, but I look forward to it in a way I didn’t before.
4. Painting my toe nails. This must happen soon, since we are definitely having some prime flip-flop-wearing weather!
5. Easter. I love Easter, and I am looking forward to celebrating it at our church.
What are you looking forward to?