I know I win the prize for lamest blogger ever, but how about a cute video of my kid? We “interviewed” her a few weeks ago, and here is the result:
A few notes:
1. When she says her full name, it sounds like she’s saying “Sorry Mount.” Love it.
2. I promise I didn’t tell her to pick purple as her favorite color.
3. We filmed this video while she was eating dinner because then she can’t go anywhere. 🙂 Hence, the pretzels (which she was dipping in ketchup).
4. I filmed this with my iPhone, thus the tiny screen width.
5. Hearing her sing “Jesus Loves Me” melts my heart. Man, she is so cute. I know, I’m biased. 🙂
I am going to try to do these little interviews every so often so we can see how her answers change as she gets older. I can’t believe she is already 2.5 years old!